PDA

View Full Version : New clock patterns!!!

www.go3d.us
08-31-2008, 02:02 AM
Some new clock patterns was added to my online store if interested please check them out at www.go3d.us
Thanks!
http://www.go3d.us/store/images/clock 05 long.jpg

Audie
08-31-2008, 08:32 AM
Wow! Nice looking clocks! Hmmmmmmm

Rocky
08-31-2008, 09:38 AM
I like some of the patterns on your web site. Is there any way one can "try" them before buying? Maybe an option to "try" like what is available on the Pattern Depot.

Thanks,

www.go3d.us
08-31-2008, 03:49 PM
Hi Rocky,
Unfortunately I don't have the tools to make "try out" patterns. However, you can test some of the sample patterns available in the free patterns section. My patterns was created using high end 3D software result in true 3D relief. I have many satisfied customers who bought my patterns. Most of them are from this forum.
Thank you for your interest.
HT

jspringertx
08-31-2008, 03:57 PM
Hi Rocky,
Unfortunately I don't have the tools to make "try out" patterns. However, you can test some of the sample patterns available in the free patterns section. My patterns was created using high end 3D software result in true 3D relief. I have many satisfied customers who bought my patterns. Most of them are from this forum.
HT

Do you have the approximate ideal dimensions for the eagle clocks?

www.go3d.us
08-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Do you have the approximate ideal dimensions for the eagle clocks?

The approximate ideal dimension would be 10" to 12" in diameter but since you have complete control over the size of the pattern it can make as large as the machine allowed.
Thanks
HT

Rocky
08-31-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi Rocky,
HT

Ok, thanks for your response.

MikeMcCoy
08-31-2008, 06:44 PM
I like some of the patterns on your web site. Is there any way one can "try" them before buying? Maybe an option to "try" like what is available on the Pattern Depot.

Thanks,

I have used several and they all turned out perfectly.

Digitalwoodshop
08-31-2008, 08:22 PM
I commissioned him over a year ago to do 2 and they were FANTASTIC..... Both from line art.

AL

LollyWood
08-31-2008, 10:06 PM
New pats....very sweet. Question HT, will it be possible to change the face diam with in the design without changing the overall case dimentions? :confused: I have some set size hands that may need a smaller face diam. Love the case design and will try them is I can adapt the clock works.

www.go3d.us
09-01-2008, 12:00 AM
New pats....very sweet. Question HT, will it be possible to change the face diam with in the design without changing the overall case dimentions? :confused: I have some set size hands that may need a smaller face diam. Love the case design and will try them is I can adapt the clock works.

Yes, the clock face and the frame can are adjustable independently.
Thanks for asking.
HT

Rocky
09-01-2008, 05:04 AM
Thanks, folks. It sounds like he has some satisfied customers. I guess I like to first look at the patterns in Designer.

SandBuoy
09-01-2008, 09:46 AM
I have had HT make 10 patterns for me in the last 4 months. 3 of them have been registered Logos for the vendor or contractor they wanted duplicated on the signs. He did a fantastic job on all of them and even tweaked a few that I didn't quite give him the exact details. Top Notch all the way, replies fast and get the work out quick.