PDA

View Full Version : Cook's Hat needed...

jwhllh55
08-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Hi all, If anyone has a cook's hat and a Spatula. It would really help with a project for a fund raiser. I donating my time and machine. :-D

Thanks,
John
Baker City, OR

Audie
08-30-2008, 08:24 AM
Hi all, If anyone has a cook's hat and a Spatula. It would really help with a project for a fund raiser. I donating my time and machine. :-D

Hey John,

Looking to see what I can come up with....

I can appreciate you donating your time....but....OMG...your machine too!?!?!?! ROFL

jwhllh55
08-30-2008, 09:14 AM
Hey John,

Looking to see what I can come up with....

I can appreciate you donating your time....but....OMG...your machine too!?!?!?! ROFL

Audie,
Once a year the Air Force and the Chamber in Mountain Home put on a free BBQ for the town of Mountain Home, ID. My wife and I do all the cooking in the cook shack, with a few airman helping. We feed more than 5,000 people durning the event. I'm making a sign for the front of the cook shack and I wanted it to look good. Last year I made the plaque for the Base Commander and this year I was upgrading the look of the cook shack. If you or anyone could help in a cook's hat and a pattern of a Spatula and Fork or something in area, it would be helpful.
Thanks for your responce and time..
John
Baker City, Or

Audie
08-30-2008, 10:47 AM
John,

How soon do you need the patterns? I am tied up with some big projects today and tomorrow.....but as soon as I can I will scan a spatula with my probe. Not sure about the cooks hat at the moment. Looking though.

Audie

Kenm810
08-30-2008, 02:40 PM
John,

A few more -- http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

jwhllh55
08-31-2008, 12:00 AM
Well, the ptn files that you all have posted will do just fine. AFAD is the 5th-7th. So I just have enough time to get the signs done. Thanks again and happy carving..
John
Baker City, Or:)