PDA

View Full Version : Just say "HI"

LollyWood
08-29-2008, 04:55 AM
I have a very good friend of mine in NYC. We served in the 2/75th for 8 years. He's now 16 years w/ FDNY. Called the other day, always get's a bit blue around this time of year. Designed this for him and his "New" crew. He's a good man and a hell of a Fireman, but he worries folks will forget. I told him not a chance in hell, but since we still share the same avocation after all these years he thinks I'm just propping him up. (and I am)

So if all you saw dust bunnies could do me a fav in the next few days? If ya happen accross a Fire Fighter would ya just say Hi, and let em know we haven't forgot, Please? Thanks Gang...back to the shadows. ;)

(And for all you Smoke eaters around here..Keep it in the barn and BE SAFE.)

Jvicaretti
08-29-2008, 05:49 AM
Will do Bernie, as a volunteer in NY with an ex son in law 4 years into FDNY (we are still close) it is important that we never forget and that we let all firefighters know that we appreciate the risks they take.

sewpeck
08-29-2008, 09:34 AM
Here is a link to a flash movie I made to honor all the people who gave their lives on this tragic day.
http://www.danagraphix.com/AMERICA.exe
Anyone that would like a copy can just get in touch with me and I will e-mail it to them.
Turn up your sound

Digitalwoodshop
08-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Bernie,
GREAT PLAQUE !!!!!! Nice work !!!!

AL

fyrpuppy
08-31-2008, 11:29 PM
We can never forget nor should the people be allowed to forget.

ALWAYS remeber the 343

ChrisAlb
09-02-2008, 04:47 AM
We can never forget nor should the people be allowed to forget.

ALWAYS remeber the 343

Anyone who could or DOES forget, never had an American Heart to begin with.

God Bless our ALL OUR TROOPS!! The ones who wear fire gear, badges or fatigues! They are ALL warriors who selflessly give of themselves to protect ALL of US!...............http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Great plague Berine! Great video Sewpeck!

fyrpuppy
09-02-2008, 09:57 AM
From myself and I am sure the other Fire Fighters on here thank you Chris.