PDA

View Full Version : Ironworks

ICEMAN
08-24-2008, 05:51 PM
Now with the Arabesque and Woodsman groups that are available...
We've added 270 IRONWORKS patterns for immediate use!

CLICK HERE (http://knives.bravehost.com/cw.htm) to see all 9 pages

Thanks for stopping by

TerryT
08-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Hi everyone, it's been a while...

I found a new and unusual site for pattern/services. It is relatively new
as most links are inoperative, but what is there is looking promising!

CW (http://knives.bravehost.com/cw.htm)

Regards

You found it? Or is it your site? This sounds a little misleading.

Digitalwoodshop
08-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Now with the Arabesque and Woodsman groups that are available...
We've added 270 IRONWORKS patterns for immediate use!

CLICK HERE (http://knives.bravehost.com/cw.htm) to see all 9 pages

Thanks for stopping by

Hi,

I am trying to tap into the huge CarveWright Market. Click on one of my 3 links here so I can sell you something.

Snicker......

AL

And yes I also added my web site to my signature too.....

Ike
08-24-2008, 11:24 PM
Hi,

I am trying to tap into the huge CarveWright Market. Click on one of my 3 links here so I can sell you something.

Snicker......

AL

And yes I also added my web site to my signature too.....

Chief!!! Stand down mister! By the way should I go from sharing patterns to selling them? Nah!!!!

Ike

ICEMAN
08-25-2008, 01:56 AM
200 scrolls just added.......

I guess I could go in on every thread and tell each one 'good job'
with an advertisement as an avatar and signature....or list this one thread

Oh by the way did any of you access the free patterns before your messages or after your messages?

Thought so.

Really inconsiderate remarks, but that's OK at least I'm trying to help the CW commmunity however huge it is or isn't.

badger
08-25-2008, 02:47 AM
Everyone advertises and so far hasnt been a problem. I think what their referring too is your first post which is kind of deceiving on 'Hey look at this site' when in fact couple of us figured it out that you were trying to advertise your own site.

No big deal just either post it and let everyone know what you have to offer and leave it at that.

There are alot out there that appreciate the free patterns and myself and others have offered them and some that go a bit far and think thats what this forum is for almost demanding free patterns.

This has been a friendly forum for the most part over the last year almost two with alot of great free advice, lets try and keep it that way and if you have a site that will benefit the CW community then by all means let us know but try not to pull wool over our eyes and just state the site. Either your proud of your site and will let people know its yours or you dont want to be associated with it and try to pass it off as someone elses.

Decent patterns take time to design, make sure they work and then those individuals offer some for free. Others post patterns that they just find an image off and its obvisous they wont work for one reason or another. So for those that do offer free patterns that will work thank you.

Rocky
08-25-2008, 05:14 AM
Everyone advertises and so far hasnt been a problem. I think what their referring too is your first post which is kind of deceiving on 'Hey look at this site' when in fact couple of us figured it out that you were trying to advertise your own site.

No big deal just either post it and let everyone know what you have to offer and leave it at that.

There are alot out there that appreciate the free patterns and myself and others have offered them and some that go a bit far and think thats what this forum is for almost demanding free patterns.

This has been a friendly forum for the most part over the last year almost two with alot of great free advice, lets try and keep it that way and if you have a site that will benefit the CW community then by all means let us know but try not to pull wool over our eyes and just state the site. Either your proud of your site and will let people know its yours or you dont want to be associated with it and try to pass it off as someone elses.

Decent patterns take time to design, make sure they work and then those individuals offer some for free. Others post patterns that they just find an image off and its obvisous they wont work for one reason or another. So for those that do offer free patterns that will work thank you.

Well stated, Badger!

Digitalwoodshop
08-25-2008, 09:12 AM
Ike.... You Crack me UP...... as Maverick would say.....

Still my favorite movie.

Maverick: Tower, this is Ghost rider requesting a flyby.
Air Boss Johnson: That's a negative Ghost rider, the pattern is full.

AL

liquidguitars
08-25-2008, 09:28 AM
200 scrolls just added.......

I can only see one page...

LG

ICEMAN
08-25-2008, 10:00 AM
That's a shame LG .....
because there was just under 600 design elements made available
and that means you'll only see 99 of those :)

PS there is another freebie in the Ironworks section

liquidguitars
08-25-2008, 10:05 AM
That's a shame LG .....

no need to be a ^%$.. I do not see 99 of anything.

Edit:

ok found it.. http://knives.bravehost.com/WIP1.htm

your site looks like it has some good designs, just a little hard to see at first..

THX,

LG

atauer
08-25-2008, 10:13 AM
Gentlemen,

Let's try to keep all the snide remarks and comments to ourselves. As Badger previously stated "This has been a friendly forum for the most part over the last year almost two with alot of great free advice, lets try and keep it that way and if you have a site that will benefit the CW community then by all means let us know."

I would hate to see some of our members getting angry and insulting each other. There hasn't been any issues between members in a while that I know of and I' sure none of you guys want to cause any tensions between each other.

Lets cool this thread down before things start getting out of hand.

fwharris
08-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Iceman,

This is what I get when I try to access your links.

ICEMAN
08-25-2008, 11:36 AM
There were over 750 patterns posted in a little over a weeks time;
and for the price $1.50 per image (group of 4 @ $5.99 including instructions of use), was really reasonable as opposed to some others.
[ I thought ]

Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Benjamin Franklin

wait 'till you get nothing more than this from the site.....

Happy Carving!

Amonaug
08-25-2008, 11:48 AM
You might want to test your website and try different browsers. With NS8 in IE mode I get nothing but contact pages for just about every link clicked. I see no patterns at all, free or otherwise.

badger
08-25-2008, 12:11 PM
wait 'till you get nothing more than this from the site.....

Happy Carving!

Well I would just say that is uncalled for. Either post your site and offer what you have for the CW community or dont post it but this was uncalled for.

Anyone offering anything free or not for the CW community is what this forum is all about and I for one would hate to see it go away.

Jeff_Birt
08-25-2008, 12:24 PM
Alright, this has gone too far. Please bicker with each other off line (if at all.) This thread is now closed...