PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from South Jersey

Firedkm
08-23-2008, 09:44 AM
I have finally took the plunge and ordered a CarveWright!! It should be hear this tuesday.....cannot wait. I have spent so much time on this forum i feel like i am addicted allready. Everyone here seems very helpful and willing to help out. I allready downloaded all the tips and tricks and signed up for the newsletters.

First thing i will carve is something for the wife and then my daughter.....Gotta keep them happy:D

fwharris
08-23-2008, 11:19 AM
I have finally took the plunge and ordered a CarveWright!! It should be hear this tuesday.....cannot wait. I have spent so much time on this forum i feel like i am addicted allready. Everyone here seems very helpful and willing to help out. I allready downloaded all the tips and tricks and signed up for the newsletters.

First thing i will carve is something for the wife and then my daughter.....Gotta keep them happy:D

Welcome to the club!
Great job of reading the forum and down loading the tips and tricks! This will go a long way of helping you to be successful with the machine and what it will produce for you.

FiddlemakerMills
08-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Thanks for joining us. Look foward to seeing your posts. I have found all areas of the Forum so helpful I am still amazed at what the search results bring up.

Carl