PDA

View Full Version : Navy Clip Art files.

bjbethke
08-21-2008, 10:45 AM
I had a request to convert some SVG files to PNG images for the CW machine. There were about 100 files of Navy Clip Art. I made a CD of these files with the image, MPW, MPC, and the PTN. I would be willing to send a copy of the CD to any one for a small donation to cover postage and handling. Use my PO Box 652, Yellville, AR 72687-0652.

MikeMcCoy
08-21-2008, 12:30 PM
That is a definite time saver for some. Just sent you a PM.

Digitalwoodshop
08-22-2008, 01:59 AM
Interested !!!!

AL

USN Retired

Jvicaretti
08-22-2008, 09:25 AM
I will put my letter to you in the mail today, thank you

bjbethke
08-22-2008, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the comments and response I received in my PM’s and this forum.
I am working on putting all my MPC and PTN’s that I downloaded from the Forum in files with a screen print and burning a CD and DVD with these files. I have lots of PTN’s on DVD and CD’s now, but it is hard to see if they look good or what they are about, if I store them with a screen print it works great. I use Windows XP/2/3 and when I use the Thumbnails function it shows the image on each file. I would not feel right to sell these types of CD’s because some of these files are not my work. I feel if I receive a donation for compiling the CD or DVD’s that would be OK with me. If I run a for sale promotion campaign it may turn into work, I am 70 years old and I really don’t need that. The Forum has a great audience. “Word of Mouth” but it may turn into work also. I have fun doing the CW thing, it keeps me young. Thanks again. BJB

I was asked if I could make a CD of Air Force files. I started to do that, I have a few done. I need to find the images. I use Adobe Illustrator CS2 to convert images and export them as 300DPI PNG files. Theses files are too large to upload to the forum. I find images less then 300DPI make poor PTN files. This size file work great with version 1.130 of the CarveWright Designer Software. See MPC’s