PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a pattern

SAA3840
08-20-2008, 11:35 PM
Does anyone have a "chain" pattern they'd like to share. I have been requested to make a sign that will look like a sign hanging on a chain. Like you'd see across a driveway.
I know I could scan a length of chain but I figured I'd ask here first. And my machine is in limbo right now. It's on its way back to Texas for some tuning.

Ike
08-21-2008, 12:57 AM
Does anyone have a "chain" pattern they'd like to share. I have been requested to make a sign that will look like a sign hanging on a chain. Like you'd see across a driveway.
I know I could scan a length of chain but I figured I'd ask here first. And my machine is in limbo right now. It's on its way back to Texas for some tuning.

Did a search chain pattern and found a post that will make wooden chain. Just use the search and type chain pattern. Don't know how to link it for you.

Ike

SAA3840
08-21-2008, 11:59 PM
Yeah, I've seen that one. Seemed mighty complicated so I let it go. Thanks for trying.

badger
08-22-2008, 12:09 AM
The worthwhile things are usually complicated but in the end appear so simple and more a feeling of accomplishment.

Just my .02cents

MikeMcCoy
08-22-2008, 07:47 AM
I've only played with the program a little but it isn't all that complicated plus he has good instructions on the web page.

http://home.comcast.net/~chainmaker/

Kenm810
08-22-2008, 08:48 AM
I completely forgot about that site