PDA

View Full Version : CW Machine for Sale

nickmathis
08-20-2008, 06:28 PM
Hello everyone,

Due to the number of responses I got from my other post ("Where can we sell our used CW machines"), I've tallied up the value of my stuff and have provided information below.

I prefer pick, but if you'd like to have it shipped, I will certainly mail it with it's original box. I live in Crystal Lake, Illinois 60012 if you'd like to calculate the cost.

I'd like to get rid of it this week or so and to the best/most convenient offer.

• Machine was purchased in November 2007
• ID number: BA.503.472
• Flexishaft must be replaced, but old one will be included for free (it melted during last use)
• Cut motor on time: 22h 29min
• Total power on time: 121h 9min
• Servoing time: 26h 25min
• Scanning time: 0h 0min

~ PRICE ~
(Machine; memory card; memory card reader):
• $1200 or best offer

~ PRICE ~
(Includes - Full Bit Set w/Magnetic Container; Scanning Probe w/ MWM C1027 Probe Cable & Cable Retainer):
• $1600 or best offer

Thanks,
Nick

badger
08-20-2008, 08:09 PM
wow the price just went up $600.00?

Nick I can understand your frustration at your not happy with it but to jump up the price $600.00 in a day on something your not happy with just doesnt make any sense.

Someone can recieve a new machine for a couple hundred more with a warranty and no hours on it. Im sure the forum doesnt mind you selling items on here but plz dont take advantage of some people on here who have provided alot of free valuable information to all that have had questions about the machine in the last two years.

Thats ususually why this stuff is handled in private email on the cost for those thinking about it.