PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Birt

oldjoe
08-13-2008, 11:49 AM
Just wanted to say Thanks! to Jeff Birt for all his hard work on this forum. And was happy to see him get the recognition he deserves from Carvewright for his hard work and dedication to the Forum
Happy Carving

Ken Massingale
08-13-2008, 12:48 PM
I agree, but I was counting on a pic of Jeff! ;-)

badger
08-13-2008, 01:27 PM
They did, its just that hes doing so many things at once it was kind of hard to catch him standing still.

Kenm810
08-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Jeff,

I know, I probably drive you up the wall sometimes,
but I would still like to pass along a well deserved Thank You!

Ken, I do have an old Photo of Jeff, but would never post it -- I'm not that nuts!

rcdages
08-13-2008, 02:40 PM
Jeff,
Ever since I have been on the forum and had my machine I have greatly appreciated all you have shared with all of us.

Enjoyed reading about you.

Many times over thank you.

rcdages
Robert

liquidguitars
08-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Big thanks Jeff!

LG

Jeff_Birt
08-13-2008, 04:12 PM
And was happy to see him get the recognition he deserves from Carvewright for his hard work and dedication to the Forum

Gosh, thanks for the kind words guys...

I agree, but I was counting on a pic of Jeff! ;-)

You probably really don't want to see a picture, but...I changed my avatar.

atauer
08-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Jeff

Your new avatar reminds me of the neighbor on "Home Improvement". You guys have seen that Tim Allen show before right? Wilson??? Remember him?? Only see part of his face throughout the whole show.

jspringertx
08-13-2008, 04:24 PM
I think it is great the LHR has recognized Jeff Birt. He has done a wonderful job working with everyone and keeping the forum on track

fwharris
08-13-2008, 04:29 PM
Jeff,

Congradulations on the write up! I took them a while to recognize you (I can not believe they did me first) and it was long over due.

Now I have to GO SEARCH FOR "ERROR Y & Z STALL"

Ken Massingale
08-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Gosh, thanks for the kind words guys...

You probably really don't want to see a picture, but...I changed my avatar.
Well, I think your new avatar should be an animated gif of you saying 'Search is your friend'!

Well, it would save you a lot of time and aggravation.......

;)

Kenm810
08-13-2008, 04:37 PM
Jeff,

I just saw your new avatar, ---
What's the chances your wearing something
like a blue and white Plaid Shirt?? http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

ChrisAlb
08-13-2008, 04:53 PM
Hats Off Jeff. A very nice piece and you well deserve it buddy!!...http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

TerryT
08-13-2008, 04:58 PM
From the avitar I think we should start calling him Kilroy! Heheh.

Of course that was even before my time.

Jeff_Birt
08-14-2008, 08:12 AM
Your new avatar reminds me of the neighbor on "Home Improvement".

Yeah, I was just playing with my webcam after reinstalling the software and accidentally got the shot. Kind of reminded me of 'Wilson' as well :)

I just saw your new avatar, ---
What's the chances your wearing something
like a blue and white Plaid Shirt?? http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

LOL, wearing one today!:rolleyes:

Well, I think your new avatar should be an animated gif of you saying 'Search is your friend'!

Well, it would save you a lot of time and aggravation.......

I about fell off my chair laughing when I read this. What a great idea!

Jvicaretti
08-14-2008, 09:19 AM
Congratulations Jeff, you definitely deserve the nice write up they did on you!

leesheridan
08-14-2008, 10:10 AM
Jeff
I to would like to say thank-you for the past help. Along with you and so many others that started with the forum and helped so many of us to see passed the porblems and to see the magic that is possible with our machines.

Kenm810
08-14-2008, 01:26 PM
There He is Jeff Wilson