PDA

View Full Version : Atauer

TerryT
08-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Since you are the only LHR staff I know of on the board at the time.... your it kid!

Rumor was that LHR was working on version 1.130. True or are they in ignore mode? Usually silence means ignore mode. IF true, where are they? Any decisions or changes being made? Any idea why many users had problems? What is being done /or what do we (who have problems) have to do to use it without burning or breaking bits?

I was in the middle of a large project and couldn't take a chance breaking any more bits. Now that I'm done I can try 130 again BUT I would like to think LHR is at least looking at it.

atauer
08-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Terry,

Here at Carvewright, we are always looking into ways to make improvements to our software. We understand the concerns that some of our users have and are looking into ways to help improve the software to eleviate any concerns. Rest assured, at some point there will be an update to the software. However, at this time, we stand firmly behind version 1.130. Any time an update is made, it will be posted on the website at www.carvewright.com.

leesheridan
08-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Terry,

Here at Carvewright, we are always looking into ways to make improvements to our software. We understand the concerns that some of our users have and are looking into ways to help improve the software to eleviate any concerns. Rest assured, at some point there will be an update to the software. However, at this time, we stand firmly behind version 1.130. Any time an update is made, it will be posted on the website at www.carvewright.com.

It's always best to stand behind something when rocks get to flying.