PDA

View Full Version : Locked text

Winfieldsjr
08-10-2008, 04:44 PM
I received a suggestion to Right Click on the yellow button. Yes the text is locked , I locked it some how accidently. The Right Click must have an alternate command on the MAC. I can not locate it and the tutorial only refers to Right Click to fund the drop down menu. I even installed a new Mouse with all the right things but Right Click is not one of my options.

Help Please some one with a Mac.

mtylerfl
08-10-2008, 05:16 PM
I received a suggestion to Right Click on the yellow button. Yes the text is locked , I locked it some how accidently. The Right Click must have an alternate command on the MAC. I can not locate it and the tutorial only refers to Right Click to fund the drop down menu. I even installed a new Mouse with all the right things but Right Click is not one of my options.

Help Please some one with a Mac.

Cntrl-Click (hold down the control key as you click) is the equivalent to PC right-clicking. (This functionality has been in place since OS 8.5 and higher.) You can also purchase a Mac mouse that has a true right-click function - it's called the Mighty Mouse made by Apple.