PDA

View Full Version : board sensor

Ron
08-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Does anyone have any idea the price of a board sensor,and what exactly comes with it??

mtylerfl
08-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Does anyone have any idea the price of a board sensor,and what exactly comes with it??

Hello,

I've never had to purchase one myself, but I believe a board sensor is about $15 plus shipping.

Digitalwoodshop
08-02-2008, 10:40 PM
Board Sensor Assembly MWM A2019 $15.00 Each They WERE charging a Core Charge for the Board Sensors or $5.00 but I am not sure, I have my invoice for the $480.62 in parts in front of me and NO Core Charge... Mistake or policy Charge?

I asked the other day for the part number for the Board Sensor LED and Detector as it is a repairable item for me... Got pushed to to top but still don't have and answer.

I would like to start repairing them... The window is the same material that covers the Gear Boxes... I Slice down the back cutting off that black plastic lump in the back and then pull the widow out and I used masking tape to seal it back up with no problems yet and another 40 plus carving hours on it.

I would like to also come up with a fiber optic Extension to put the board up top next to the Z Motor with the Fiber going down the slot to the window.

AL

Ron
08-03-2008, 07:00 AM
thanks for the quick response,I had the board sensor error a while back and couldnt get rid of it
so I took off the plastic clear cover well,yesterday i got the error again,looked up in there and the eyes are gone,I suppose they fell out and went into the dust collector,obviously a bad idea,now i have to figure what I need to fix it?