PDA

View Full Version : SQL Error

woodie
07-31-2008, 07:44 PM
I am trying to import a photo from my CW file to Designer so I can carve a lithograph, and I get this message " To much data for one table row Unable to fetch results." What does that mean and how do I correct it? I have done this before without any trouble, but it's been awhile. Thank You for any and all help.

Woodie

Jeff_Birt
07-31-2008, 07:53 PM
The image your trying to import is too large. Scale it down first.

woodie
07-31-2008, 08:10 PM
Thanks Jeff, I figured I was forgetting to do something. It' comforting to know there are all these "crutches" out there for this old, forgetful fart to lean on. Sometimes fustration takes the place of common sense.

Woodie

Grampy122
08-01-2008, 07:00 AM
I had the same problem. Software tech never replied. I loaded the image into a paint program and knocked down the number of colors to 256 and that took care of the problem.

Jeff_Birt
08-01-2008, 08:10 AM
This same question has been asked/answered several times before. I know some folks get tired of me harping on using the 'Search' feature, but it is just so gosh-darn useful. For instance I did a search for "sql error" (with quotes) and found several hits including this one from only a few weeks ago:

http://www.carvewright.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8109&highlight=sql+error

'Search', is just tool. Like any other tool it can't help you fix a thing unless you take it out and use it; it also requires a bit of practice, like most other tools, to learn to put it to the best use.