PDA

View Full Version : Carvewright MC club

Old Cop
07-23-2008, 10:21 PM
To bad all the bike riders arent close togather.I like the name "Carveaholics MC club"We Will make Chris the President.
The reason my garage is clean is because after I lost my wife I built me a shop building.Wish I had made it bigger.

mtylerfl
07-23-2008, 10:50 PM
To bad all the bike riders arent close togather.I like the name "Carveaholics MC club"We Will make Chris the President.
The reason my garage is clean is because after I lost my wife I built me a shop building.Wish I had made it bigger.

Nice shop! So that's what a neat shop actually looks like! You've inspired me to give mine a thorough going over this weekend (or maybe the next weekend...or the next...)

supershingler
07-23-2008, 10:54 PM
well if any of you carvaholic club rider s head to the sturgis rally in south dakota stop by and say hi.

i always got something cold to drink in the fridge

it would be nice to meet some other owners.

kendall

the clean shop looks great but i know mine will never look like that

i cant turn of the carver long enough lol

fwharris
07-23-2008, 11:24 PM
I thought you were set up in the house not the garage!

I haven't seen some the walls in my garage sence hmmmmmmmm

Very nice work!

TerryT
07-24-2008, 06:33 AM

Some impressive looking work hanging on those walls! Let me send you a box or two of sawdust tho. It just don't look right being that clean. LOL

castingman
07-24-2008, 06:40 AM
Old Cop,

Nice shop, maybe i'll clean mine .

Michael

Kenm810
07-24-2008, 07:58 AM
Old Cop,

Nice looking shop!! and Clean too!!

I'm lucky to have two sons that work with me,
and clean up the shop, -- if I didn't I'd never even be able to find the floor. http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon11.gif

jspringertx
07-24-2008, 09:25 AM
I would never find anything if my shop was that clean. The piles of sawdust on my tools helps me locate whatever tool I am looking for. Wow, the shelves are so neat and dust free...I envy you!

ChrisAlb
07-24-2008, 10:10 AM
well if any of you carvaholic club rider s head to the sturgis rally in south dakota stop by and say hi.

i always got something cold to drink in the fridge

it would be nice to meet some other owners.

kendall

the clean shop looks great but i know mine will never look like that

i cant turn of the carver long enough lol

I plan on that run one of these years...lol I don't even know the dates (I think in the fall?) but if I haven't missed this years already, I'm doing it.

castingman
07-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Super,

I did the rum for the 50th in 91 or 92 , long ride from Oh , then from there to Jackson Hole the to Jacksonville Fl then home 5500 Miles 2 weeks .

Chris August , I would like that ride again !!!!

Michael

ChrisAlb
07-24-2008, 10:26 AM
Super,

I did the rum for the 50th in 91 or 92 , long ride from Oh , then from there to Jackson Hole the to Jacksonville Fl then home 5500 Miles 2 weeks .

Chris August , I would like that ride again !!!!

Michael

You did the RUM buddy?? LOL Sounds like a plan! I'll bring the PINA-COLADA mix & Ice!

Yep, it will be a ride from the Northeast tip of PA too I'd imagine.

castingman
07-24-2008, 10:38 AM
Fingers don't like the keypad as well..........lol..........

Michael :-?

supershingler
07-24-2008, 10:53 AM
the Sturgis rally is the 4th to the 10th of aug this year
usuall from the first monday to the seconday sunday in august
each year

if your coming from the east you come right by front door if you take the senic route

let me know if anyone is coming and ill map you a route through sunny south dakota

kendall

ChrisAlb
07-24-2008, 12:07 PM
Kendall,

PM me your address. I planned on mapping out a nice route on Google Earth. With that, I'll be able to see your roof top...lol

Might be fun to plan and extra day to stop by and meet you.

Chris

supershingler
07-24-2008, 01:20 PM
i just sent you a pm

let me know if your coming

castingman
07-24-2008, 01:24 PM
Chris,

I road out a large hog group, They had the gas stops pland out realy well .

If you miss one you are in big trouble !!

I'll see if i can find the map.

Michael

ChrisAlb
07-24-2008, 01:48 PM
Michael,

As a member of HOG I can get the maps too. I think we should continue this via PM or email though. Doesn't have much to do with carving...lol...http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

FINGERS
07-24-2008, 02:33 PM
My theory on a clean shop is not enough work is going on, or OSHA is coming for a visit.

Cbrown
07-24-2008, 11:08 PM
Almost looks too clean. Makes my shop look like a tornado went thru it.

On the hog ride, if your gonna be travelling thru southern mn, give me a shout. No bike, but would love to meet ya.

Eagle Hollow
07-25-2008, 07:38 AM
I plan on that run one of these years...lol I don't even know the dates (I think in the fall?) but if I haven't missed this years already, I'm doing it.

Any of you coming to Sturgis can wave at me on the way by. Or better yet, stop in. We live 18 miles South of Sturgis abutting I-90. The rally is the first week of August. PM me if you're planning the trip.

SandBuoy
07-25-2008, 11:15 AM
Old Cop: Nice looking carves on your wall. I called the wife over to see your Indian carvings before I thought. Kind of like shooting yourself in the foot. She noticed the clean shop before the carvings. Said if I cleaned mine a little a won't be embarrassed to show my carvings in the shop. So it looks like it going to be a private collection.

ChrisAlb
07-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Any of you coming to Sturgis can wave at me on the way by. Or better yet, stop in. We live 18 miles South of Sturgis abutting I-90. The rally is the first week of August. PM me if you're planning the trip.

Jerry,

That would be really cool. I'd like to meet you after all this time. I sure hope I can work it in.

supershingler
07-25-2008, 04:33 PM
looks like you better take of now if your going to stop and see everyone on the way Chris lol

kendall

Eagle Hollow
07-26-2008, 01:45 PM
Jerry,

That would be really cool. I'd like to meet you after all this time. I sure hope I can work it in.

You're right, Chris...we no doubt could exchange a few good stories!! Also, if not this year, hopefully there will be many more.