PDA

View Full Version : Thanks & appreciation to Chris Alb

Old Cop
07-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Chris,

Again,I want to offer my thanks and appreciation for all your help and info.Take care of yourself so you can still ride and enjoy the Hog when you are my age.

ChrisAlb
07-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Chris,

Again,I want to offer my thanks and appreciation for all your help and info.Take care of yourself so you can still ride and enjoy the Hog when you are my age.

Old Cop,

If I make to your age that will be a good enough plus for me. If I can still ride??...ICING ON THE CAKE BROTHER!!

I think you look GREAT on that HOG! In BOTH pictures! Sure would be something if we could ever ride together. I'd invite Michael (castingman) along too. I'm sure there are plenty of other riders in here?

We should start a CW HOG Chapter!.....http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Keep the chrome up!

cnsranch
07-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Anybody have an FLH like that one in oldcop's 1968 pic they want to see get a good home, call me!!

snood56
07-23-2008, 05:35 PM
Old Cop,
That garage looks far too clean. Must be pre-CarveWright.

castingman
07-23-2008, 06:40 PM
Old Cop

The pics look great ! Thats some nice iron and how come the garage is so clean ? :rolleyes:

Chris , Watch what you ask for !! 500 miles is a nice ride for me !! I AM apt to show up !!!

I'm thinkin the [ carveing fools mc ] ....lol.... This is to good!!

Michael

supershingler
07-23-2008, 06:47 PM
how about the "carvaholics" mc club

since i bought my my cw i might have to get a honda for now lol

kendall

IM2HAPPI
07-23-2008, 07:39 PM
Its not a Harley but.... most think it is and Im a CW owner, can I join lol

tstryk
07-30-2008, 11:06 AM
Ya, I don't have a Harley, either - just a Valkyrie - so this can't be a HOG chapter. :mrgreen:

supershingler
07-30-2008, 12:26 PM
as far as im concerned if you ride safe and sober it doesnt matter what you ride

as the wood that goes in the carver

any species will work lol

happy carving

kendall

ChrisAlb
07-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Two wheels and a passion, That's all you'll ever need. I've been riding since I was 4 (Yamaha 60 cc mini enduro). June of last summer I bought my "first" Harley. Sold my 98 Suzuki Intruder 1400 to get it. Hey, it got me a down payment....lol

ChrisAlb
07-30-2008, 03:21 PM
Old Cop

The pics look great ! Thats some nice iron and how come the garage is so clean ? :rolleyes:

Chris , Watch what you ask for !! 500 miles is a nice ride for me !! I AM apt to show up !!!

I'm thinkin the [ carveing fools mc ] ....lol.... This is to good!!

Michael

You're welcome any time buddy. I'll pull out some steaks, chill a few suds and be hanging on the deck with the charcoal burning waiting for you.

500 miles does make a nice cruise....http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

I think we should ride to a central meeting place, all get together and head down to Old Cops place to cruise with him around his neck of the woods.

castingman
07-30-2008, 08:25 PM
Chris,

Thats a nice offer , The suds, steaks some riden , and.... some wood chips.
don't get no better than that. :mrgreen:

Michael

oldjoe
07-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Boy is this thread interesting. I thought I was having a mid life crisis. I just bought the first motorcycle of my life age 52 and I just bought a bike
It is nothing real fancy a HD Sportster Custom 883. Actually my wife made me buy it. So you know you have to keep the better half happy,
We are headed to Milwalkee for the 105th anniversary party, Only going to be there Thursday Night to see Sugarland.
So yes the CCCWMC club sounds like a great idea.

castingman
07-31-2008, 08:02 PM
oldjoe,

Sounds like a great trip , Have fun and be careful.

Bill
09-03-2008, 08:09 AM
Well I live in Milwaukee and thought you all may like to look at some pictures of the Harley Davidson 100th @ 105 Birthday Bash hope you all enjoy them.

See them here. (http://wrw1.com/harley/)

ChrisAlb
09-03-2008, 08:34 AM
VERY NICE BILL!!! Your pictures brought me a little closer....THANKS!!!............http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif