PDA

View Full Version : Hardware Version ID??

MikeMcCoy
07-17-2008, 06:43 AM
Sorry to re-introduce something that may be old but an hour of reading didn't tell me what I needed to know. I'm going to place an order with LHR for some spare parts today and was trying to find a quick reference to the differences in machine parts from Version 1 to whatever version the machine is today so I can update. My machines came from Sears and I hesitate to invoke Murphy's Law by saying I haven't had anything other than operator induced problems .... soooo I won't say that. ;)

ChrisAlb
07-17-2008, 07:14 AM
Sorry to re-introduce something that may be old but an hour of reading didn't tell me what I needed to know. I'm going to place an order with LHR for some spare parts today and was trying to find a quick reference to the differences in machine parts from Version 1 to whatever version the machine is today so I can update. My machines came from Sears and I hesitate to invoke Murphy's Law by saying I haven't had anything other than operator induced problems .... soooo I won't say that. ;)

Hi Mike,

As far as I know, ALL the parts are the same with the exception of the "new" Z motor pack. All the CC (Sears) and CW (LHR) are exactly the same machines. Just different wording on them.

The machine itself (except Z pack) hasn't changed any in design. If they've upgraded any "parts" they still fit all machines.

Hope that helps.

MikeMcCoy
07-17-2008, 08:09 AM
Thanks Chris and it does help. The Z pack is on my order list anyway so that should take care of that.