PDA

View Full Version : Phone tip

roughcut
07-15-2008, 10:00 AM
I have been calling the 713-4736572 a lot since I got my CW I finally found a cheap solution to my high phone bill . Go to http://www.magicjack.com/4/index.asp I bought one and I know they work great .

nicobie
07-18-2008, 06:52 PM
Yea...

but does CW even answer?

They don't answer me and at times I have tried 4 or 5 times a day.

want2b
07-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Seems strange that the old 800 # now only goes to internal phones, you would think that they would provide users this service. Maybe now that they have our money it's not important. 800 was used to also BUY products along with support, now we can pay to call to buy?, just doesn't seem to be a decision I understand, must be big business. I can call from anywhere to talk to their personnel dept toll free but not to get help or spend more money.

fyrpuppy
07-19-2008, 08:29 AM
I just use my cell, I thought most plans had nationwide local calling now. My plan is Verizon.

Jeff_Birt
07-19-2008, 08:32 AM
Yea...

but does CW even answer?

They don't answer me and at times I have tried 4 or 5 times a day.

nicobie, You have posted this same thing 4 or 5 times now. Please do not post the same comment in every thread you can find it just adds clutter. There have been numerous answers that lots of other folks are getting though to CW so you need to figure out what is going wrong in your case. Are you calling during business hours, are you calling the correct number?

Amonaug
07-19-2008, 12:26 PM
I just use my cell, I thought most plans had nationwide local calling now. My plan is Verizon.

A lot of phone companies now have free local and long distance calling.

Ken Massingale
07-19-2008, 02:12 PM
nicobie, You have posted this same thing 4 or 5 times now. Please do not post the same comment in every thread you can find it just adds clutter. There have been numerous answers that lots of other folks are getting though to CW so you need to figure out what is going wrong in your case. Are you calling during business hours, are you calling the correct number?
I've called twice this week and once last week, and connected to a live person in software support after just a couple of rings each time.
ken