PDA

View Full Version : When it rains it pours

whr1900
07-11-2008, 07:40 PM
Hi all Maybe someone can help me!!!!!!!!!!

Had my machine for three weeks and it had to go back for repairs:(
Got word on Wed that my machine was on its way home after 4 weeks :D

Got the computer out yesterday and it friiieeed:(

Finally got my machine today and got my computer back today,
Had to have hard drive in computer replaced, lost all of my projects because I was tooooo stupid to save them on one of my 7 thumb drives.

I still have my projects on my card for my cw, is there a way to get them off of my card and put on my computer.:rolleyes:
Hopefully someone has a good piece of sunshine for me :-o

joe_s
07-11-2008, 07:57 PM
do you have your old hard drive.
joe

whr1900
07-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Yes they are trying to retrieve what they can off of it but they do not have a lot of hope for me:(

dougmsbbs
07-11-2008, 09:51 PM
:( Sorry, but the answer is no. Projects on the card can not be loaded back into the computer. Only scans done with the probe can be read from the card.

Ken Massingale
07-12-2008, 05:00 AM
Yes they are trying to retrieve what they can off of it but they do not have a lot of hope for me:(
I formatted (full) a hard drive a couple of years ago without verifying that the backup I did before formatting had saved our pics and other valuable info.
After researching a lot, I took a chance on Recover My Files (http://www.recovermyfiles.com/)

Not only did it recover the recently lost files, it found files from Windows 95, and this drive had Win XP on it. Between Win 95 it had been full formatted for Win 98, Win 98 SE, Win ME and 2000.

It's $60 from the URL above, cheaper at Amazon and Buy.com.

HTH

ken