07-10-2008, 01:49 PM
not working right?? the scaned patterns was rejected. lol
Jack patterns I submitted to be sold,, I guess I'll givem away..lol

mtylerfl
07-10-2008, 05:09 PM
not working right?? the scaned patterns was rejected. lol
Jack

Hello Jack,

I've seen a sprinkling of your posts mentioning something to do with patterns "rejected", "2 out of 10", etc., but don't know what you are referring to. I feel like I'm coming in the middle of a conversation or something. Are you saying the software won't import your patterns?? Maybe we can help - we (I) just need clarification on what you are experiencing with the software.

Amonaug
07-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Hello Jack,

I've seen a sprinkling of your posts mentioning something to do with patterns "rejected", "2 out of 10", etc., but don't know what you are referring to. I feel like I'm coming in the middle of a conversation or something. Are you saying the software won't import your patterns?? Maybe we can help - we (I) just need clarification on what you are experiencing with the software.

Think he's saying the Pattern Depot rejected some of his patterns he submitted to be sold.

bdehoyos
07-11-2008, 02:11 PM
I'd like to see pics of those ptn's

roughcut
07-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Hey Jack
Maybe you are just "getten er done to quick". I was looking at a few of your patterns in other posts you might try editing them because the person who buys them can not edit bought patterns .Like rounding the edges or maybe settitg the depth . Your patterns I have seen are worth while and I would look into it a little more before I gave up..... Good Luck:-)

jackssib1
07-11-2008, 06:46 PM
for sure,,lol I'll need a while and I'll get it right, hope,,lol

Thanks
Jack

mtylerfl
07-11-2008, 07:05 PM
for sure,,lol I'll need a while and I'll get it right, hope,,lol

Thanks
Jack

Keep at it Jack, and keep having fun! It's a learning process.

fwharris
07-12-2008, 12:55 AM
Jack,

Look at it this way, now you know what you need to do to get to the next level. You have posted a bunch of nice stuff here and I know I have enjoyed seeing it all. Keep at it!!

Major_A
07-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Are you scanning on the "Best" setting?