PDA

View Full Version : Opinions, Comments, Wise Cracks?

ChrisAlb
07-08-2008, 08:52 AM
I finally got back to some artwork I started back in November. I have just a "few" of those half finished patterns I need to sweep the dust off of and finish them up.

Here's the first one on the list. It goes to test carving this afternoon.

cnsranch
07-08-2008, 09:01 AM
Must be the leader of your mc club :twisted:

Second pic shows some black dots - is that just the photo, or are you gonna see some pits in your carve?

Regards

MikeMcCoy
07-08-2008, 09:15 AM
I was going to make a snide comment about a resemblance to my ex but decided instead to say that I would be interested in seeing the finished carve. The detail should turn out really well.

ChrisAlb
07-08-2008, 09:23 AM
Mike,

I haven't started yet. Would you like me to put her name on it for ya?...lol Kidding...kidding....

cnsranch,
I'll tell him you said that....http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon6.gif..... The dots are just in the Low quality screen shot. After weeks of "Pixel by Pixel" drawing & editing, I'm sure there's no stray artifacts in it.

Will post carve when done as always.

Kenm810
07-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Hey Chris,

Green Man and Wood Spirits,
Some great subject matter for carving on the CW and CC Machines.
Please keep us up to date with more photos and posts!

jpaluck
07-08-2008, 10:32 AM
Chris

looking good...have a bunch of unfinished ones also...some tikis too

John

castingman
07-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Hey Chris,

I' m trying to think of a wise crack ! ......LOL...

Michael

Digitalwoodshop
07-08-2008, 10:54 AM
EXCELLENT WORK !!!!!

AL

I would pay $75.00 in the Depot.....

Router-Jim
07-08-2008, 11:41 AM
I really like that one. Good job! :cool:

Jim

jackssib1
07-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Keep it going. Thanks
Jack

Eagle Hollow
07-08-2008, 03:03 PM
I finally got back to some artwork I started back in November. I have just a "few" of those half finished patterns I need to sweep the dust off of and finish them up.

HEY!!!! Why did you put those leaves all over my head and face???? Other than that don't you think I really look good??

TerryT
07-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Chris,
Very nice. I like it alot. I have an unfinished one.. or .. 20 also. Some I think I may just scrap. Good work.

Terry

LollyWood
07-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Chris my FRIEND,

That is very...Very...VERY.......VERY Nice! I have to agree, I'd pay large $$ for that one. Once again Bubba, you're setting standard.

Can't wait to see what's under the rest of the dust. ;)

castingman
07-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Chris,

As i cant come up with a good wise crack , Ata Boy will do.

It realy looks great!!!

Michael

ChrisAlb
07-08-2008, 08:18 PM
Chris my FRIEND,

That is very...Very...VERY.......VERY Nice! I have to agree, I'd pay large $$ for that one. Once again Bubba, you're setting standard.

Can't wait to see what's under the rest of the dust. ;)

Thanks Bernie and Thanks all...

Under the rest of the dust? Oh, probably just a little more BALD :rolleyes: . But since you asked...this guy I call OLD YAWN - (that's the door for the wise cracks opening folks...http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_eek.gif)

A few more little touches and he'll live in wood forever too.

ChrisAlb
07-08-2008, 08:34 PM
What the heck, As long as I'm on a roll gloating here...lol

Al's Scenic Tour Caboose.

LollyWood
07-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Wellllll.. If I must? :rolleyes:

Bud this one looks like a cross between Dr Tim Leary on Saturday night and Yosimite Sam on a beer run. (jk)

Sorry bud, but being a Fireman, even if the door is open, I still gotta kick, just good train'n. ;)

Ken Massingale
07-08-2008, 09:05 PM

Dang Chris,
That's a real nice self-portrait! :-)

ChrisAlb
07-09-2008, 05:48 AM
Dang Chris,
That's a real nice self-portrait! :-)

THANKS Ken!! You noticed!

You'd be surprised how hard it is to look in the mirror and draw yourself. No....the drawing is EASY, looking in the mirror? THAT'S the HARD part...http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif... Plus you always having somebody watching you. Don't you just HATE that while working??...lol