PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Road Runner Pattern

Betty Woodall
07-07-2008, 07:15 PM
I am looking for the road runner pattern. I thought one had been posted but am not able to locate it. Can anyone help? I have gone through all the patterns in the pattern store with no luck. Appreciate any help.... Bw

Robert Oswald
07-08-2008, 12:23 PM
If you are talking about the cartoon chartacter, you won't find one in the stores, he's copyrighted and Warner Brothers goes after anybody who violates it, you might be able to download or scan an image in and work it up yourself for your own use.

jackssib1
07-08-2008, 03:02 PM
Only one i have,,lol
Jack

Betty Woodall
07-08-2008, 03:40 PM
No, not the cartoon one a road runner bird pattern. Thanks Jack for the ptn, but the person wants the actual bird ptn. BW

jackssib1
07-08-2008, 04:11 PM
I tryed,,lol
jack

badger
07-08-2008, 05:22 PM
You can try this one.

Betty Woodall
07-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Thank you so much Badger. That is what I was looking for..... BW

mtylerfl
08-02-2008, 10:03 PM
I am looking for the road runner pattern. I thought one had been posted but am not able to locate it. Can anyone help? I have gone through all the patterns in the pattern store with no luck. Appreciate any help.... Bw

Hello Betty,

Saw that you were looking for a Road Runner. If you still need one, we have posted a full-dimensional relief Road Runner pattern at: http://www.carvebuddy.com/birds_page_2.html

ChrisAlb
08-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Hey Michael,

Your picture comes back as an invalid attachment when clicked. Nice pattern though!

EDIT:

Never mind...you must have been posting it when I clicked...lol

mtylerfl
08-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Hey Michael,

Your picture comes back as an invalid attachment when clicked. Nice pattern though!

EDIT:
Never mind...you must have been posting it when I clicked...lol

Hi Chris,

Yep, I was reposted the pics - decided to post both the straight-on Z view and the isometric view.

ChrisAlb
08-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Ah...alas...so many nice patterns you have, so little cash I have...lol Still though, I'm knocking them down one by one. Another great pattern in your collection.

When I grow up, I'm getting whatever program you have...lol

mtylerfl
08-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Ah...alas...so many nice patterns you have, so little cash I have...lol Still though, I'm knocking them down one by one. Another great pattern in your collection.

When I grow up, I'm getting whatever program you have...lol

Ha! - you certainly do a GREAT job making patterns too! But thank you for the compliment:D

Betty Woodall
08-04-2008, 01:21 AM
Thank you Michael, I really like this one too. I can always use them. BW