PDA

View Full Version : Problem using cut path

Betty Woodall
07-03-2008, 10:27 PM
We have been trying o get the cut path to line up with the carvings but it tends to be offset of the carvings each time which then causes the patterns to be ruined. I have tried both ways to set the cut path but it doesn't seem to matter so we cut the pattern pieces out with the scroll saw. Can anyone offer any solution to this problem. The machine works fine its the users that is faulty...
BW

ChrisAlb
07-03-2008, 10:46 PM
We have been trying o get the cut path to line up with the carvings but it tends to be offset of the carvings each time which then causes the patterns to be ruined. I have tried both ways to set the cut path but it doesn't seem to matter so we cut the pattern pieces out with the scroll saw. Can anyone offer any solution to this problem. The machine works fine its the users that is faulty...
BW

Hi Betty,

Can you post the file so I can see how you have it set up? I'm sure we can figure out what's happening. http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Chris

Betty Woodall
07-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Chris,
Thanks for your response, I think I found the answer in a previous thread that you posted about stair stepping. Also The project of the month had a typo and created cut out problems. Thanks again for being there to help... Betty