PDA

View Full Version : Open End or Box Wrench Pattern

SandBuoy
07-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Looking for a open end or box wrench pattern. Purchased the 3 pecie set (visegrip, cresent and hammer, last night. But my freind really want an open end wrench or box wrench if thats not available. Appreciate the help.

ChrisAlb
07-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Do you have a probe? If so just scan one. I thought I saw one in here a while back that someone scanned but I'm not sure if it was just a picture or a pattern.

Kenm810
07-03-2008, 06:19 PM
I lost the .ptn file some time ago, in a patch up grade
But may be you could work with this file, (copy and paste)

SandBuoy
07-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Hi Chris, I planned on buying that probe off Jason a couple weeks ago and dropped it. We were heading on vacation a week later and I didn't want to order it and possible not be here when it came in, grrrrrrrr. I think I need to get with him again and just get her done.

Thanks again Ken, that was a two for one file. The freind i am making the Hot Rod sign for is also my metal detecting buddy. Not sure if he would rather have those wrenches with the pirate or the 46 Panel truck he wants. I know for one thing, both the priate and the cross wrenches and going to come in handy. Thanks a ton.

ChrisAlb
07-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Really bums me out that my probe is on the fritz SandBuoy. I could have had a nice 1 inch open end / box end one scanned for you by now. like you buddy...Grrrrrr...http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif.....LOL