Iam looking for a pig or hog pattern.
My nephew is showing a pig for the state fair and wants a plaque
with his pigs name on it.

Ive looked everywhere I know and can not find anything anyone
have a pattern or location where I can purchase one

Thanks for your help

Robert Oswald
07-02-2008, 05:45 AM
How soon do you need it, got one close to complete but still need to fix a couple of areas on it and test carve.

dustyshp
07-02-2008, 05:18 PM
The fair starts the 10th of July so a couple of days before that so I could carve it and get it to him.
Please let me know when you get it finished so I can purchase one
Thanks

jackssib1
07-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Or My x was,,lol
Jack

DustMe
07-02-2008, 07:56 PM
I happened to find this one:

http://www.carvein3d.com/animals.htm

Robert Oswald
07-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Should be done friday, almost there but haven't test carved, will be working tomorrow so won't be able to carve and upload, they are closed Friday and can't verify and upload so Monday the 7th sometime if all goes well it would be in the store. I hope that will be sufficient, if not and you want it, email me. The attachment is a screen Capture of it, the tail has me concerned, may have to change it some to look right.

bjbethke
07-03-2008, 01:33 AM
Dustyshp, will this one do?

ChrisAlb
07-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Dustyshp, will this one do?

BJB,

If we could loose all the lines, that would make a great pig! Any chance you could send me the image file so I could see if I can do that? If I can, I'll post it back up here. If you can, PM me for my email address.

As far as the title of this thread "Pig or Hog", I prefer riding my HOG but I know some would rather ride pigs...http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

Lin
07-03-2008, 07:26 PM
" As far as the title of this thread "Pig or Hog", I prefer riding my HOG but I know some would rather ride pigs..."

Chris,
You're just a bad boy at heart aren't you?...lol
Lin

ChrisAlb
07-03-2008, 07:31 PM
" As far as the title of this thread "Pig or Hog", I prefer riding my HOG but I know some would rather ride pigs..."

Chris,
You're just a bad boy at heart aren't you?...lol
Lin

Awe...now that hurts Lin. But then, the truth sometimes does huh?...http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif.....Hmmm...I think there's a carving in there somewhere.

RanUtah
07-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Does anyone have any wild boar patterns (lifelike, not mascot stuff)?

jackssib1
07-04-2008, 07:06 AM
So true Lin, lol been there. In my younger days.
jack

jackssib1
07-04-2008, 07:47 AM
Not much but I try,,lol
Jack

Robert Oswald
07-05-2008, 08:21 PM
I just uploaded the completed pattern to the store, they have to look at it and then make it available, should be sometime Monday if they have time to get to it.

Robert Oswald
07-07-2008, 12:44 PM
Pig Pattern now available in the pattern depot, hope it will met your needs.

mtylerfl
07-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Iam looking for a pig or hog pattern.
My nephew is showing a pig for the state fair and wants a plaque
with his pigs name on it.

Ive looked everywhere I know and can not find anything anyone
have a pattern or location where I can purchase one

Thanks for your help

Hello Dusty,

If it's not too late for you, we do have a full-relief Pig Pattern at the CarveBuddy site.