PDA

View Full Version : New patterns

ChrisAlb
07-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Just released another 35 patterns on the depot folks. Hope you like them!

Chris

Digitalwoodshop
07-01-2008, 03:50 PM
Chris,

Nice patterns, your own personal 401 CARVE Account..... With the Serial Numbers it will be an income source for YEARS.... What a system... Wish I was Talented in pattern making..... I am just a Hardware Guy.....

Snicker....

Looking through the main list I saw a Arabian Horse that fits the requirement for a sign I have been putting off for a friend..... A Long Distance Friend... Now I can cut the horse and cut out all the letters and HE can mount them...... WOW.... This place is GREAT.....

AL

jackssib1
07-01-2008, 07:11 PM
I wanna try but I'm waiting for info,,lol
Jack

castingman
07-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Chris

Nice patterns , a couple of them i would like to make a candle holder out of , aluminum of course ,. will let you know of the progress.

Michael

RayTrek
07-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Chris
Great patterns there are some I would like but on the poverty list with a 17 teen year old and all, not winning the lord is providing needs but not extras yet. With persistence I will get there. Thank you for the framework for the clock for our home hope it shows your excellence in design.
A thanks to Lin for the gold text
Jack really like your god bless Thanks I may use that one
So many carves so little time.
Later_Ray

ChrisAlb
07-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Wow Ray! You really made great use of that frame!! Looks GREAT! I haven't even sanded mine yet...LOL Too many irons need tending to.

Great work and thanks for sharing it!

I feel your pain buddy. Two kids in college, one wanting to go and haven't been able to work since November. Keep the faith. Sometimes it's all we have.

jackssib1
07-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Wow great job, on that clock.:)
I may try a clock soon, as I need more things to show when I go to a Showing, Trying to get a lil of everything to see what sells. I live in the sticks and no trafic,,lol
Jack