PDA

View Full Version : Web Site

TurkeyBranch
06-26-2008, 09:45 AM
Hey all, sorry I was away for so long. County made me move my workshop over 2 feet (2 close to the property line) even though they approved the site plan and footings when being built. Came down to final inspection and they wouldn't pass it till it was moved. So I jacked it up and rolled it over 2 feet. Sheetrock, A/C-Heat pump and all.
Anyway, had a heart attack after that and just getting back to it.

Would you guys please do me a favor and check out my web site? Want to make sure it works OK.

http://www.turkeybranchwoodworks.com

Ed

rcdages
06-26-2008, 10:03 AM
Really enjoyed your web page and your work is very good.

To put it in one word it is "OUTSTANDING"

rcdages

Ken Massingale
06-26-2008, 10:33 AM
Sorry about your shop and especially about the heart attack, I hope you are doing well.
The site looks real good, I did notice that Flash is mispelled on the landing page:

"Click Here for Fash Version"

Amonaug
06-26-2008, 11:04 AM
Nice site.

Only thing is many of your links lead to the same thing such as
Scrollwork, Potraits & Ornaments

Carvings, Signs & Lithos

Woodworking, Small Tables & Repair

cnsranch
06-26-2008, 12:54 PM
Beautiful job on the cedar chest, and bench.

I've been wanting to build an outdoor bench like yours, is that teak, and/or what type of finish?

Great stuff!

sdcarroll
06-26-2008, 02:45 PM
link to carvewright is correct, but labeled as "Catvewright"

...and the "about us" page:

"When the light is shinning through it shows extreme detail"

TurkeyBranch
06-26-2008, 03:35 PM
OK, I have fixed the spelling errors on CarveWright, Shining and Flash. You look at something so many times it just doesn't click when your building it.
The links you spoke of all go to one page for that section. So the scroll work column will go to one page, the carving column to another and the woodworking column to another.

As far as the the projects go, I actually used oak for the chest and the bench. I did not take a picture of the bench so I used the picture from the plans. I am now learning to take a picture of everything I do and make a scrapbook to show potential customers.

I knew I could count on you guys to look it over good. :)
I looked at it for so long I just saw a blur of code.

Ed