PDA

View Full Version : contact info

want2b
06-17-2008, 07:41 PM
Called the 800# shared in the forum, now only offers "Accounting- HR-etc" options, nothing for any machine support from repair to purchase of products. Is there a new 800# that anyone knows?? Don't want o appear cheap but most companies supply an 800 service, especially for buyers and consumers and if the que is long???. Just thought it would be listed on the forum, been an owner/user for over a year and appreciate the users in the forum for the help they provide to all. If I missed the a new number I apologise.

AskBud
06-17-2008, 08:22 PM
Called the 800# shared in the forum, now only offers "Accounting- HR-etc" options, nothing for any machine support from repair to purchase of products. Is there a new 800# that anyone knows?? Don't want o appear cheap but most companies supply an 800 service, especially for buyers and consumers and if the que is long???. Just thought it would be listed on the forum, been an owner/user for over a year and appreciate the users in the forum for the help they provide to all. If I missed the a new number I apologise.
Until we find the secret 800#, try the eMail (I know it is slower, so to speak, but perhaps they will reveal a good 800# as well).
AskBud
http://carvewright.com/cms/contact-us