PDA

View Full Version : Two Diffrent Probes

eromran
06-16-2008, 10:50 AM
This is a two picture of scans every thing is the same except different probes it amazing the difference in detail when you see them side by side. Take a good look at feet and boots also feathers. On the left side there are even complete feathers missing.

pkunk
06-16-2008, 10:06 PM
This is a two picture of scans every thing is the same except different probes it amazing the difference in detail when you see them side by side. Take a good look at feet and boots also feathers. On the left side there are even complete feathers missing.
Explain-do you have 2 probes and 1 is good and the other isn't?

eromran
06-17-2008, 08:45 AM
Explain-do you have 2 probes and 1 is good and the other isn't?
Sorry i wasn't clear. My first probe (The first scan you see) had a broke wire in it. Since the probe is just a open/closed switch as it would scan when the wire would separate it was just sending false info to the card. Then the wire would go back together and send the correct info for a while. There was nothing telling me the probe was bad except i was not getting the really good detail i thought i should. I could have went on thinking the first probe was OK and nothing wrong just not to expect good detail. But i kept seeing the detail others were getting. As soon as i contacted Carvewright the sent another probe right out that probe scanned one project great then same thing. So i knew it was in probe contacted them again Omar said he would personally check over probe before they send it out. That probe was working great for a while but then it completely stopped. It ended up just being another broke wire on the inside i soldiered it myself this time. That is where the two scans are from first probe and last probe. The probe it awesome when its working.