PDA

View Full Version : monthly designs

b.sumner47
06-09-2008, 09:41 PM
Does anyone know how you receive the newsletter once you have paid? I've got confirmation from CW. Capt.Barry

Betty Woodall
06-09-2008, 10:29 PM
Hello Capt. Barry,
I also paid for the subscription and was told by LHR that we would be receiving them by e-mail. I don't know when they will start however, but I would think it would be this month.
I will let you know if I find out anything new.
BW

ChrisAlb
06-10-2008, 04:19 AM
Do you folks mean the monthly "news letter with tips and tricks"? It's been a while but I seem to remember that it just started coming to me via email once I registered the software with LHR when my machine came. I don't recall "paying?" anything for it or doing anything to get it.

Hmmm....

thomasj
06-10-2008, 07:02 AM
Chris,
I think this is what they are referring to...

PROJECT OF THE MONTH NEWSLETTER

Sign up today for the CarveWright Project of the Month Newsletter. This is a subscription based newsletter featuring some of Micheal Tyler's best work. For only $10 a month you'll get 12 amazing projects built with the CarveWright WoodWorking System. A new project each month complete with detailed instructions for a fraction of the price of buying them individually.

mtylerfl
06-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Do you folks mean the monthly "news letter with tips and tricks"? It's been a while but I seem to remember that it just started coming to me via email once I registered the software with LHR when my machine came. I don't recall "paying?" anything for it or doing anything to get it.

Hmmm....

Hi Chris,

You are right - the CarveWright Tips & Tricks is totally free and will continue to be.

The Project Subscription Newsletter (http://www.carvewright.com/cms/subscription) is a brand new feature. It calculates out to only $10 per month for subscribers. Each month a "cool" project is sent out which includes all the complete layout mpc's plus illustrated instructions. Although it probably goes without saying, it's a very affordable way to receive unique and interesting projects on a regular basis.

There may be another meaningful "side-benefit" too - - I think folks will learn a lot about design layout and techniques just by observing the details of the included project mpc's. They can then apply what they have observed/learned to their own original projects down the road!

b.sumner47
06-10-2008, 08:38 PM
Talked to LHR today. they will e-mail when done,toward the end of the month.Every month thereafter. Thanks All.Capt.Barry

SharonB
06-11-2008, 01:24 AM
How does one sign up for the Project Newsletter? I've tried for 3 days and the Pattern Department won't let me purchase. Says it is undeliverable to my address. I've e-mailed them twice and no response todate... but would certainly like to receive the newsletter. As stated, we should learn a lot by this new production. I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge of using the machine.

andes
06-21-2008, 11:12 AM
I have tried serveral time to purchase the new project newsletter, but I'm not sure whats happening, each time I try to order the project newsletter, login, add to cart, checkout and it kicks me back to the login. Once logged in, again, the cart is empty. would really like to be able to order the new project newsletter.Anyone have any ideas.

mtylerfl
06-22-2008, 02:51 PM
I have tried serveral time to purchase the new project newsletter, but I'm not sure whats happening, each time I try to order the project newsletter, login, add to cart, checkout and it kicks me back to the login. Once logged in, again, the cart is empty. would really like to be able to order the new project newsletter.Anyone have any ideas.

Hello Andes,

You might give LHR a call to see why you're having trouble. I understood they got the order process working properly about a week ago.

andes
06-22-2008, 02:56 PM
ok, thanks. will do that tomorrow.

Andes