PDA

View Full Version : anybody else notice

TIMCOSBY
05-23-2008, 12:31 AM
sears has pulled the machine displays and all accessories from the floor and you can only order online now???? both mobile alabama and pensacola florida.
while at pensacola i ask the guy where the compucarve was and he said right over there and pointed to where it had always been then he said huh used to be there??? maybe there dropping it or somehting??

SilentBob
05-23-2008, 01:45 AM
Read through this thread;
http://www.carvewright.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6735
Especially post #35.

I've noticed Sears has been "Out of Stock" since the end of February, but I also see it is on sale now for $1804.99.

If you’re looking for a definitive answer here you won't find it. The companies involved aren't talking and the rest of us are just hypothesizing.

oldjoe
05-23-2008, 11:55 AM
They are still on display at two of the stores I go into in Minnesota. I fact I think I posted about a month ago how it was on sale. Sears the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing

Amonaug
05-23-2008, 01:34 PM
As far as I know they aren't dropping it BUT from what the associates at the local Sears tell me don't bother trying to order from them until around Christmas as they have a hard time getting any. The local store here still has the single and assorted bits for sale.