PDA

View Full Version : Sporting Event needs help with "Green" trophies

DigitalMatt
05-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Hi Everyone,
My name is Matt and I run a complimentary website. I got an email from a woman asking me for help with finding someone to help her produce a "green" type of trophy. I couldn't help her outright but offered to post her request on this forum (with her permission). She agreed and so here is her request. I'm hoping that someone on the west coast can help her out. This seems like such a cool idea.
I know it is against forum policy to post addresses and phone numbers so I will omit those from her message to me.
Here is her message:
===============================
Your Name: Sara Kindig

Your Email: sara@ASAent.com

Subject: Wood medals

Category: Other

Message: We are having an all girls action sports event at Huntington Beach CA and were thinking that instead of our tradition medals we might look into something "greener" Like wood carved medals or trophies (small). I think the easiest way to do something like this is to use a computer carver. We have a logo that we would like on it. I am having a hard time locating a shop that does this sort of thing so I thought I would check in with you and ask your thoughts on recommendations of someone for this job. Thanks

We are located in the Los Angeles area. Thanks.
========================

If anyone can help it would be most appreciated. If you need further contact information, please send me a note and I will forward it on to her so she can contact you directly.

Thank you all,

Dan-Woodman
05-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Matt
go to www.CncArtGuild.com and post this same message also.
Thats on reason the guild was started so you can see what state owners are in and contact them.
scroll down the left side to guild members and you will see states listed where members are.

later Daniel

DigitalMatt
05-14-2008, 09:55 AM
Thank you Daniel,
Your reply is greatly appreciated.