PDA

View Full Version : A907 Z Motor New Bundle

roughcut
05-08-2008, 11:13 PM
CW is sending a new A907 Z Motor Bundle for my machine . I recieved an E-mail with a Serial Number: with the regular information on how to update the Registration Has anyone else replaced the bundle and if so did you have to enter a new Registration number .
Bill

hotpop
05-09-2008, 05:51 AM
I just put a new Z motor in yesterday. LHR e-mailed me a PDF file with installation instructions. Give them a call and ask about the PDF installation file.

oldjoe
05-09-2008, 06:43 AM
Its not all that hard just take notes and or pictures on how things were as you take it appart. The only real issue I ran into was after it was all together The new Z motor would run into one of the wire harnesses when it went over to measure the bit but that was an easy fix. Just take your time and you will do fine.

roughcut
05-09-2008, 06:24 PM
I got the pdf with the instructions I just wanted to know about the e-mail with the new ser.# I deleted the ser.# ,but below is a copy of tjhe letter.

letter
http://william.bowen.com/
http://billsroughcut.com/
----- Original Message -----
To: <william@bowen.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 5:57 PM
Subject: CarveWright: Your Software Serial Number(s)

>
>
> You have received this notification from CarveWright because you are a registered user or you or some other registered user requested some information for you from our store.
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Dear Customer,
>
> Thank you for your recent purchase. In order to use/activate your newly purchased pattern/patterns, you must at least
> have version 1.123, but we recommend running the latest version as each version includes fixes to previous issues.
>
>
> Use the following instructions to activate your pattern/patterns:
>
> 1. Click the links included in this e-mail to download the pattern to your software. You may click
> the "Save" button to choose where the pattern file (*.ptn) is saved on your computer or choose
> the "Run" button to immediately open the CarveWright Designer Software. Go to step 3.
>
> 2. If the pattern file (*.ptn) was saved to another location on the computer, then double-clicking the
> pattern will activate the CarveWright Designer Software.
>
> 3. When the CarveWright Designer Software opens, the Import Image dialog box will appear.
>
> 4. If no changes are required, then click the "Finish" button.
>
> 5. The "Save Item" dialog box will appear, prompting where you would like to save the pattern in the software.
> The default location is the "Favorites" folder on the Pattern Tool.
>
> 6. Click the "Save" button to confirm import, and you will be taken back to the CarveWright Designer Software.
>
> 7. Select "Manage Licenses" from the "Help" menu.
>
> 8. The "Your Licenses" dialog box will appear which will show all the feature/pattern licenses currently
> installed on the computer.
>
> 9. Click the "Activate Licenses" button to display the "Registration" dialog box
>
> 10. If you're connected to the internet, select the option to "License online now" and the "Next" button.
> Go to Step 11. If you are not connected to the internet, select the "License at www.carvewright.com from
> another computer" option and
> follow the directions on-screen. Go to Step 12.
>
> 11. Enter the serial number from the e-mail after the colon including the decimals in all caps
> (ex: XXXX.XXXX.XXXX.XXXX) and the username/password for your customer account (not your store account)
> if prompted.
>
> 12. The software will display a successful screen, if the process went through, or prompt for additional
> information if unsuccessful.
> Your purchased software:
> --------------------
> SKU: A907 Z Motor New Bundle
> Product: A907 Z Motor New Bundle
> Item price: $0.00
> Serial Number: SN 1: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> --
> Thank you for using
> our shopping system
>
> CarveWright
> Phone: 713-473-6572
> URL: www.carvewright.com
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG.
> Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.10/1421 - Release Date: 5/7/2008 5:23 PM
>
>