PDA

View Full Version : Todays batch

TerryT
05-07-2008, 05:21 PM
The last finish coat is dry on todays batch.

Darn can only upload 5 at a time.

TerryT
05-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Another "Tomodachi".

The goldfish and Tomodachi are carved in purple heart, three coats of laquer sanding sealer to fill the grain and gloss laquer topcoat. The cat and the concert are carved in pine. Done with minwax stain prep, stain, sanding sealer and clear laquer. Gone fishing done in red oak, dark oak stain and laquer.

Kenm810
05-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Terry,

Very nice, everyone of them is a winner
great paint jobs too, well done! http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

thomasj
05-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Terry,

There's a TV commercial running on the East coast where all the people that use the product can say is "wow"!

Well - WOW!!!
They are outstanding!!!

TOM

rue
05-07-2008, 08:00 PM
Very nice.

mtylerfl
05-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Terry, you do AMAZING work! I love seeing your projects - always outstanding. I REALLY like the "killer goldfish" sign - too funny!

CustomWestCoast
05-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Very nice signs.

TerryT
05-08-2008, 07:17 AM
Terry, you do AMAZING work! I love seeing your projects - always outstanding. I REALLY like the "killer goldfish" sign - too funny!

Thank you. Coming from from someone that is as inovative and talented as you, that is a very special compliment. Truth is though, it was your hints and tips that got me to were I am right now (making cool stuff instead of firewood).

I'm almost busting to show my secret goldfish projects. Just about ready.

There is a yard and garden show here this weekend that we are trying to get ready for so we have been carving up a storm and slinging paint everywhere!