PDA

View Full Version : Pirate's Chest

RudeDog
05-03-2008, 01:56 PM
I'm glad to report that my machine is running well, after the few early breakdowns. It does great work and everyone is amazed.

Here's the results of my latest expirement. I worked some chainmaker output into the design. Next time, I'll probably use a little thicker link in the triangle chain on the lid. I also used chainmaker for the extreemly small chain on the lower portion of both sides of the front design. This is tiny and it still shows up perfectly.

Amonaug
05-03-2008, 02:32 PM
That came out damn nice.

CustomWestCoast
05-03-2008, 02:34 PM
The box looks great. Where did you get the skull patterns from. They look familiar.

RudeDog
05-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Where did you get the skull patterns from. They look familiar.

I got the skull patterns from right here, in the pattern sharing thread. They are nice patterns.

dcurrysr
05-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Now that is super nice, I have twin Grandsons that would love a couple of those. You got me thinking now. Thanks for posting.
Dave

twinpeaksenterprises, LLC
05-04-2008, 08:28 AM
Nice work there Rudedog, thats an awesome project! Oh coincindentally i came across an old Rudedog t-shirt i had from school in the late 80's . I remember that... HaHa! Well great to see you back up and running and keep up the good work!.

oldjoe
05-04-2008, 09:26 AM
Yo Ho Ho that looks really cool. Arrr you going to post the patterns?

RudeDog
05-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Yo Ho Ho that looks really cool. Arrr you going to post the patterns?

Harrrrdy haarrr haarr... by the Pirate's code, I'm also posting to the pattern sharing depot thread.

http://home.comcast.net/~chainmaker/Patterns/Pirate's%20Chest.zip

Enjoy