PDA

View Full Version : It really pays to vacuum out your Machine

Huskermania
04-30-2008, 06:03 PM
Other than the obvious reason it pays to vacuum out your machine well, I just vacuumed up a board sensor. lol. Must have dropped in the machine at some point during assembly and was lost real good because I have been running my machine for about 30 hours now and I vacuum up and blow out the machine after every project. Must have finally dislodged. Freaked me out at first until I realized that my board sensor was still intact. Don't know if it works or not and I am not taking out my perfectly fine sensor to find out but when it finally goes out, I will have to give it a try. Woot!!! Anyone else find any hidden treasures in there machine?

Kenm810
04-30-2008, 06:19 PM
Yep it's kind of common,

Nuts, Bolts, Screws, Washers, Spacers, Memory cards, and of course Extra Sensors and the like.
I guess it cost more for the installer to look for the parts lost in the machine than to just grab another one and put it in.
On the other hand, we've had a few machines come through that must have been assembled on a Monday or Friday, missing the same parts. http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_confused.gif