PDA

View Full Version : Help

jbraman
04-26-2008, 08:54 AM
Just got my carvewright yesterday, set it up today...one problem... the LCD is displaying squares across the entire top row. Any suggestions?

-Jordan

newcarver
04-26-2008, 09:00 AM
try adjusting the small round button at the bottom of the keypad, its the contrast button, and there must be a memory card in the machine to display also... Hope this helps

jbraman
04-26-2008, 09:02 AM
Tried that, it seems almost like a software crash? It's a definite solid line of blocks on the top row. I tried it with the card to no avail. I'm going to load a new project and see if that works.

newcarver
04-26-2008, 09:19 AM
if the contrast button didnt do the trick, not sure what to tell ya, try reformatting the card then put it in, if still nothing, could be bad mem card as just the mem card should bring up the display for the standalone functions, had that issue with my first machine. lhr is in today, may want to call them right away today.

jbraman
04-26-2008, 09:20 AM
Well, looks like I need to just figure out the tips and tricks to the carvewright.:-) The project that I loaded suffered a "fatal error" and disabled the carvewright until I loaded a new project on the card.

newcarver
04-26-2008, 09:27 AM
Glad to see you got er up and running, always learning