PDA

View Full Version : What a disapointment

jj8950
04-14-2008, 10:57 PM
I finally got my cw today. Not only did it take forever to get here but the box it came in looked liked it was about 2 years old. After reluctingly unpacking it, i set up the software, the flash card keeps giving me flash operation failed with error 126. I tried everything, reflashing, formating, and still get same error. Even the tape on the box was old and opened and dirty and resealed. Tried calling but they were alreday closed......PS I ordered it on 3/28 and sat in UPS terminal at Houston for 30 hours.....this is turning out to be a nightmare!!!!!

Jeff_Birt
04-14-2008, 11:05 PM
Just give CW a call tomorrow. I'm sure they will get you squared away. It sounds like the shipper may have left your package setting outside the whole time?

geddins
04-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Don't give up.....it can be frustrating....I SWEAR that getting the CW has been a Godsend to me just in helping me learn PATIENCE and PERSISTENCE :D

Seriously....i've fought the machine and the software both, but I'm beginning to see the light (bought mine in Nov). I HATED the idea of it taking so long to get going...but it is what it is, and now that I've got it "going my way" I'm thrilled that I held out and kept mine.

Hang in there...the payoff is worth it!

Greg