PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day

Grunt
04-13-2008, 06:08 PM
Unfortunately, my fourth machine came back from LHR on Wednesday (replaced the z truck, board sensor, quick change chuck and the magnet retainer) and I ran it on Saturday and Sunday and the qc chuck blew out again. I had to take it back to Sears for a refund with only 22 hours on it.
Damn I wish it would last longer, it has such great appeal and possibilities, it breaks my heart because I babied it more than any other tool that I have owned and I could not keep it. Many thanks go out to all on the forum that contrbute to the greater cause and special thanks to kenm810 for helping me to understand the potential of Art in perspective as a whole. I hope that one day I will get another machine and it will give me what I desire and need.
God Bless All and Happy Carving.
Grunt (Dale)

Bubbabear
04-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Unfortunately, my fourth machine came back from LHR on Wednesday (replaced the z truck, board sensor, quick change chuck and the magnet retainer) and I ran it on Saturday and Sunday and the qc chuck blew out again. I had to take it back to Sears for a refund with only 22 hours on it.
Damn I wish it would last longer, it has such great appeal and possibilities, it breaks my heart because I babied it more than any other tool that I have owned and I could not keep it. Many thanks go out to all on the forum that contrbute to the greater cause and special thanks to kenm810 for helping me to understand the potential of Art in perspective as a whole. I hope that one day I will get another machine and it will give me what I desire and need.
God Bless All and Happy Carving.
Grunt (Dale)

Dave I know it gets tough but i dont think i could ever give mine back i may cuss grunt and grumble when it is broke but they aint getting it back

Kenm810
04-13-2008, 06:33 PM
Dale,

I'm very sorry to hear your without a machine now.
I know you had great hopes, plans and ideas for your machine.
Please stay in touch, all of us are looking forward to the day the hardware and software
will catch up the our dreams and imaginations. We just have to show a little patients,
I just know it will happen, some day.

That Care