PDA

View Full Version : It's here!!, well almost

Steven Alford
04-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Jason just informed me that my machine is in Commerce City, that is some 60 miles from me so I should have my grubby little hands on the burger tomorrow!!

Wish me luck that the box is not in 4 seperate pieces!! And flatter than a pancake!! I shouldn't be so negative should I.

It is going to be in one piece,It is going to be in one piece,It is going to be in one piece,It is going to be in one piece,It is going to be in one piece. Amen

Steve

Dhaffner
04-10-2008, 10:43 AM
Just got mine tuesday night, Steve. Mine came in great shape, other than the handle opening being a little torn on the box.

Spent part of yesterday at Jason's shop...awesome.

LittleRedWoodshop
04-10-2008, 12:56 PM
thanks guys and welcome to the TEAM, if you EVER need anything, let me know. Best of luck and remember "A clean machine is a happy machine"

Steven Alford
04-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Well, It showed up at 1PM today and in perfect VISUAL shape. No tears in the box and the machine looks to be good. This weekend is pretty well shot with prior commitments so it may be awhile before I get a demo cut. Bummer!!
In the mean time, I will get a cabinet built with a downdraft vent.

Steve

fwharris
04-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Well, It showed up at 1PM today and in perfect VISUAL shape. No tears in the box and the machine looks to be good. This weekend is pretty well shot with prior commitments so it may be awhile before I get a demo cut. Bummer!!
In the mean time, I will get a cabinet built with a downdraft vent.

Steve

Ah, come on now Steve! Time to build a cabinet and no time to test carve????

Welcome to the CARVN CLUB!!

LittleRedWoodshop
04-11-2008, 01:12 AM
be carvin' before he gets that cabinet built.

oldjoe
04-11-2008, 11:24 AM
Isn't that kind of like putting the cart before the horse. :rolleyes: