PDA

View Full Version : Black plastic clips over bearings

Oliver Lande
04-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Have been getting an intermittent error with the rear roller bearing being stuck, have looked at all kinds of solutions, thought I had it solved but now its back. I know that I can keep doing what I have been doing but it just seems wrong to keep doing temporary fixes. Anyway - today, as I once more did a massive cleaning to the machine I discovered one of the black plastic bearing clips in the bottom of my machine. It wasn't there yesterday, so it came loose today (duh). Does anyone have any idea if this could a contributing cause to an upper roller problem? Was also trying to look at the pdf for the exploded view, but I'm getting a 404 page not found when I look for it. If anyone has it and can send it to me I would really appreciate it. Hopefully it will tell me where all of those clips go. I know its not any of the clips on the z truck, so it must be from somewhere that I won't see without taking the machine apart.

Thanks

hotpop
04-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Oliver,

http://www.carvewright.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6161&d=1191280559

The clips snap over the "Y" and "Z" rollers.

Dan-Woodman
04-09-2008, 09:34 PM
If all of yours are in place , maybe you got a bonus extra part---yaaahhhh!!!! lol
Sometimes the factory leaves little surprises behind.

later Daniel

AskBud
04-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Is this what you need?
AskBud

Digitalwoodshop
04-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Could be just some sawdust impacted in the Z belt. I move and blow, move and blow the dust out. Will give the same indication. The bearing clips will pop off easy.

AL