PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day

badger
04-08-2008, 11:32 PM
With it right around the corner I thought some might be able to use this.

I couldn't come to putting it in my pattern store because if anyone can use it my prayers go out to whoever its for.

fwharris
04-09-2008, 12:05 AM
badger,

Thanks for sharing!

SandBuoy
04-09-2008, 03:42 AM
Nice job Badger, brings back some memories.

badger
04-09-2008, 10:52 PM
If someone would like a frame to go with it where you can add your own words or names to it heres one.

SandBuoy
04-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Thanks Badger, I have a freind that I think would really like that for his picture of a buddy and him in Nam. He's coming down in two weeks to help me install a new kiychen. Think I will spring it on him while he's here.

Baumer
08-16-2008, 09:41 AM
To tell you the truth it looks great , but my boy was over in Iraq and my daughter is going over in a couple of months and I am GLAD that I didn't need that and hopeing that I won't need it either.

But it is a very nice frame for a pic of a fallen loved one, and I'm sure people will love it, and I couldn't think of a better way to show my respect for that person. Keep up the good work!

Steven

Audie
08-16-2008, 08:42 PM
To tell you the truth it looks great , but my boy was over in Iraq and my daughter is going over in a couple of months and I am GLAD that I didn't need that and hopeing that I won't need it either.

But it is a very nice frame for a pic of a fallen loved one, and I'm sure people will love it, and I couldn't think of a better way to show my respect for that person. Keep up the good work!

Steven

Steven,
Your family are in my prayers. This country should be proud to have citizens as honorable as your family exhibits through service. Thank you. Stay strong and be blessed always,

Audie

Jvicaretti
08-16-2008, 09:11 PM
Steven, Thank you and thank your children for their service to our country. I also will keep them in my prayers.