PDA

View Full Version : Wife says

sbyrd82
04-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Have read many, many websites concerning both the CC and CW. Wife says it is time to put up or shut up. Before I purchase unit would like to see one in action. Is there anyone in North East Texas? I live in Dandy Don Meredith's hometown. Yea I do know him.

fwharris
04-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Have read many, many websites concerning both the CC and CW. Wife says it is time to put up or shut up. Before I purchase unit would like to see one in action. Is there anyone in North East Texas? I live in Dandy Don Meredith's hometown. Yea I do know him.

sbyrd82,
This is the only show listed on the CW site that would be close to you..

Texas TSA Conference
Waco, TX Waco Convention Center May 8-10

sbyrd82
04-09-2008, 04:56 AM
I saw the conference schedule. It is about a 5 hour drive. Strangely enough I am a Vocational Instructor. But my director said there was not enough money in the kitty to send me. May have to go on my own. Thanks for reply.

SilentBob
04-09-2008, 06:23 AM
I wish the timing was better. Our grandbabies live in Longview and we go see them every month, but this month they are coming to the coast to see us so it will be another month before we're up that way.

What is it you'd like to see? You have watched the video of the machine running right? The only thing I think will surprise you is the noise the machine makes, basically a router running for extended time. You can find a ton on this issue from the search function.

The wife is on board? Heck your past the hard part, be like Nike and just do it:razz:

Best of luck,
Bob

Dan-Woodman
04-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Thats what I did. The wife kept saying she wanted one of them cheep secretary desks with carvings all over it . Then one day I introduced her to the CW. She fell in love all over again. One carved secretary desk is all it took.

later Daniel

Woodpecker
04-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Just get it! You will do dishes anyway. Windows too.

bizbiki
04-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Sbryd,

I live in Shreveport LA about 12 miles from the TX line. You are more than welcome to stop on by if you wish to see my CC in action. PM me if you want.

Louie

eugenepsearl
04-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Sbybrd82
I live in North Dallas, If your going to be this way give a shout. Be glad to show you mine running.

geddins
04-11-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm less than an hour away from you....I live in Dan Blocker's hometown! :)