PDA

View Full Version : Mountian top needed

SandBuoy
04-07-2008, 11:16 PM
Anyone have a small mountain top design they would share. Looked on the BUY IT sites nothing. Have a sign I want to make for my neighbor guy. He has small kinife business and sell at flea markets on the weekend. Has a mountain and a cougar on his card. I bought the cougar but would like the picture of a small mountain top to work in. Company name is Cougar Ridge Kinife Co. Anyone have one or tell me how to make one I would appreciate it.

Terry B

cnsranch
04-08-2008, 10:03 AM
Do you have a digital camera? I've had pretty good success with taking digital pictures of old photographs and bringing them into a software program. You may want to try taking a pic of his business card and dealing with it as you would a litho.

Just a thought

SandBuoy
04-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Thanks CNF, I did that and even thought about doing a litho on a peice of 11x13 corian on the card. Heres the sign I had started so far, just need to get the mountain top in behind his company name. the mountain on his card doesn't look to bad on the card put wouldn't do justice to a sign. Its just a penciled in two sided effect.

RayTrek
04-08-2008, 12:22 PM
Hi Terry
Just put in what i had on hand I am working on a MT Hood and if you can wait to later in the day I will post it for you. Have to get to a job.
Talk later-Ray

cnsranch
04-08-2008, 01:35 PM
the ptn's attached as well.

Oops, no it's not - how do I attach a ptn, anyway?

(Dang rookies)

SandBuoy
04-08-2008, 02:06 PM
That did it, thanks guys. Will show the sign after it done. he's going to love it.

RayTrek
04-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Got this pic out on the Quads last summer North Fase MT Hood
Also threw in the other with out trees
Sorry the ptn and png are to large to up load if you would like I can email your
other address
Hope this works for you.
Ray Ver 1.126