PDA

View Full Version : New machine???

jj8950
04-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Just purchased a carve wright from one of Carve wright distributers....called Machinery Distributers....it was less and no shipping......Im hoping that its a new macine and not a return.....they say they open them to test them for 45 min before they send them out and ive been waiting for over a wek just for them to ship......has anyone purchased from them.....

fwharris
04-07-2008, 11:05 AM
Just purchased a carve wright from one of Carve wright distributers....called Machinery Distributers....it was less and no shipping......Im hoping that its a new macine and not a return.....they say they open them to test them for 45 min before they send them out and ive been waiting for over a wek just for them to ship......has anyone purchased from them.....

jj8950,

Welcome to the CW club. I have not purchased from Machinery Distributers but do know that they are an authorized dist. for the CW. They sell new machines not returns.

Hope it arrives in better than good shape and have fun carving.. Make sure you read the forum posts and get educated on the machine.....

jj8950
04-07-2008, 11:09 AM
jj8950,

Welcome to the CW club. I have not purchased from Machinery Distributers but do know that they are an authorized dist. for the CW. They sell new machines not returns.

Hope it arrives in better than good shape and have fun carving.. Make sure you read the forum posts and get educated on the machine.....

Thanks for the prompt reply, i feel better...cant wait to get it, I also bought a router table to do edge work to take a little pressure off the cw, plus i like to do some work myself.....

oldjoe
04-07-2008, 11:23 AM
I also bought a router table to do edge work to take a little pressure off the cw, plus i like to do some work myself.....

Welcome glad to see your thinking. I believe firmly in let the CW do what it does best and the easy stuff for my other tools. Good luck with your machine.

optionman
04-07-2008, 12:01 PM
i bought my cw from them. looks as if they tested it because a small amount of white particles in machine when i opened it.

Router-Jim
04-07-2008, 01:38 PM
I believe firmly in letting the CW do what it does best and the easy stuff for my other tools.

Amen brother.

Jim

jj8950
04-07-2008, 11:35 PM
i bought my cw from them. looks as if they tested it because a small amount of white particles in machine when i opened it.

I hope all is ok, billed me on 3/27 and still no ship date but yet they say its in stock.......I wanna get started......