View Full Version : bitbox

jackssib1
04-07-2008, 06:34 AM
ok,,lol,,its not good but i'm trying.
thx.
Jack

twinpeaksenterprises, LLC
04-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Thats pretty cool there Jack. Is that a scan? Good idea. Heres a pic of one i made a little while back that can be improved on. The drill tool makes the seats for the collets. Maybe you could add text to label the bits. I did after accidentaly mixing the bits and putting in the wrong one. It wasnt good! Keep up the good work.

jackssib1
04-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Thats a great looking box. I'm still working on it and getting input.
Jack

Steven Alford
04-07-2008, 06:27 PM
I think that's pretty cool, Jack!
Could you repost a picture of it with text telling us which slot is which.
That way if we carve it for ourselves, we will know which bit goes in which slot.
Thanks,
Steve

jackssib1
04-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Still getting input, but hope to have it soon.
Jack

Has anyone though of pool cue cases??
or dart cases?

ncamp
04-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Has anyone though of pool cue cases??
or dart cases?

I'm turning two sets of darts for a gift. I plan on using the cw to make the case. Just waiting on the final dimentions on the darts before I design one.

I'll post it when done.

jackssib1
04-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Good luck. I wanna see it. I know a few dart players.
Jack

04-07-2008, 07:33 PM
Oh no Jack i wasnt saying "it wasnt good" its great and a great idea. What i meant when i said "it wasnt good" i meant when i mixed up the bits and ran the wrong bit in my machine it was a disaster! Thats what i meant wasnt good. I just shared mine cause i wanted to share the idea of implementing text to label the bits. Thats all... The project looks great. I like that idea. Still havnt invested in a probe yet. Trying to figure out what i got first. Keep up the good work.

jackssib1
04-07-2008, 07:36 PM
but i still,,,need your input,,,thanks, so much.
jack..:D

04-07-2008, 07:37 PM
OOps i read the thread backwards where and thought you misread my earlier post. Freakin computer lol. My fault if you read it backwards though it can be percieved that way.

dr01allen
04-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Jack,

I like your idea for a box. Putting bits pointed up leaves fingers open to slicing edges.

If you get confused, just color code the holes and adapters

David