PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated user

SteveNelson46
04-06-2008, 08:54 PM
I am extremely frustrated. I have had this machine a little over 5 weeks and I have spent more time fixing it than using it. I've replace the zpack, 2 circuit boards and several cables. I've waited on parts to ship with very long shipping times,waited on parts that I didn't know I needed until I received other parts and have spent hours trying to figure out how to put in the new parts. One time the machine did not correctly measure the depth when the 1/8 inch cutting bit was installed and drilled completely through the board and into the spring loaded tab on rhe sliding board guide, ruining the bit and maring the tab. Now, I'm getting the message "Clean Board Sensor" and no matter what I do it won't go away. I guess I'll have to call LHR tomorrow and wait another 10 days to 2 weeks for parts. The documentation to this $2000.00 plus machine is VERY poor and if it wasn't for other users with similar problems that were patient enough to submit them to the website there would be NO helpful troubleshooting or part replacement documentation at all. I think I am at the point of returning the machine to Sears and asking for my money back. It's a great machine when it works but...

Stephen C Nelson
Systems Analyst Sr
Department of Surgery
University of Arizona,

Jeff_Birt
04-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Why not send it to CW/LHR and let their techs go through it? I'm sure they would get you fixed up.

Ken Massingale
04-07-2008, 05:21 AM
It sounds like you've been very patient. Take it back to Sears and exchange it.
k