PDA

View Full Version : Pattern store

Cmdr.Rav
04-06-2008, 02:01 PM
I know I have been worried about all the patterns I have purchased for my CC. Because I was thinking about selling my machine. I made up my mind I would just keep my CC, why not it is paid for!

Well yesterday I bought a pattern from the store and expecting the process to be same as buying patterns from Vector Art 3D I didn't give it a second thought. How wrong I was I needed the pattern yesterday, did I get it? NO, I needed to wait for someone to process my credit card.

What happen to automatic system? Vector Art has never given me trouble I order the pattern then I download it. I guess if you need a pattern on the weekend you are out of luck.

Hmmm back to my original plan I guess?

Rav

oldjoe
04-06-2008, 04:08 PM
That's strange I just bought one last week I didn't have to wait at all. Had license number in a matter of minutes.

Cmdr.Rav
04-06-2008, 07:24 PM
Joe, guess it is just my luck! I was hoping to have the pattern, Monday I will call and cancel the order. I needed it yesterday I will buy it from Vector Art for my other CNC.

Rav

SandBuoy
04-06-2008, 09:16 PM
same here Rav, I bought a few last weekend and a couple this week and it went right threw. Wonder of the debit card made a difference?

www.go3d.us
04-06-2008, 09:16 PM
My store has automatic credit card processing and you can download immediately. Try it out. ->www.go3d.us<-
Thanks
HT

Cmdr.Rav
04-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Thanks HT, but you don't have the pattern I wanted. Like I said it doesn't matter anymore. I went a different route and Monday I am cancelling my order.

Rav

The "DH"
04-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Cmdr Rav,
Sorry to read that. I bought 3 patterns on saturday and was using them in less than 2 minutes after purchase!!! Guess you hit a hick-up in the system...

oldjoe
04-07-2008, 08:58 AM
One thing I did notice with using a debt card was that I had recently changed phone numbers and when I would order something on line and it asked for a phone number I would put in the new one but I never change the phone number at the bank where the debt card was from. When doing this I would have trouble placing the order.
Just a thought.

Cmdr.Rav
04-07-2008, 02:40 PM
It went through today, I don't know why it was after hours. Still it should have been automatic?

Rav