PDA

View Full Version : Card Uploading Troubles

SandBuoy
04-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Heres a picture of the screen showing some kind of error or program flash manager installed on the card. I see this type of file name on my card when uploading once in a while.

Is possibly cose for the firmware, just a bad transfer (was suppose to be "jig") or what? I started a carve, a the machine gave an "unreadable project error". Usually I just go in, upload the project again and it runs. This time I can't get it to even upload with getting a falshmanager error, card corrupted error or some other type like flash manager error ect.

Any ideas if this is from a bad card, card reader or incompatible machine problem. Running win XP on this machine. Wife has the newer version of wiindows. Can I download designer on my other machine? any licience issues?

Thanks for the help

hotpop
04-03-2008, 03:41 PM
SandBouy,

You should reformat the flashcard.

You should not any problems with Windows XP.

I believe you are permitted to load the software on to only two machines.

SandBuoy
04-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Thanks Hotpop,

Reformatted several times, loaded firmware a few times and still having problems. Called support today after some time going threw different things they decided it was a bad memory card and sedning me out a new one.

I also ordered another card, flexshaft, z bely and sensor. Been waiting to combine shipping on them at one time. BTW, the probe is on promotion for $224.00 right now. Didn;t get as I have to many other things I am working on right now.