PDA

View Full Version : Can I Sell Machine Here????? If Not REMOVE Post

Dave-Carve
03-30-2008, 09:21 PM
Any Body Intrested in buying my machine? Its A CRAFTSMAN ,I Dont use it very much,Was Kind of a new toy now the newnes has worn off would like to sell it!! Have All Org Stuff that came with it Box And all ...
Has been great machine made some nice stuff .only problem Ive had is Board sensor, Which I Replaced , Looks and works great just made all I wanted, now have no use for it ..... When I Ordered the board sensor LHR also Sent me the upgrade ( 908 I Think) New cut motor and cable still in LHR box Never needed it !!!! Can Check Hours and ETC if Somebodys Intrested ..:cool:

Cutmotor time 140.16 Hrs
Power on 251.13 Hrs Asking $ 1200.00 or BRO You Pay Shipping ??? Is This Fair ???

pkunk
03-30-2008, 09:37 PM
I don't see a problem, Dave. Post the cut hours & what you want and I'm sure someone will PM you. Let's keep it to PM's folks, as the other info shouldn't be public. Let us know when you sell it so we can remove the thread.;)

Dave-Carve
03-31-2008, 07:26 PM
Cut Motor = 140.16
Power On 251.13 ( Let carve projects and leave on Sometimes Over Nite :confused: Didnt Know It Registered Daaarrrr:rolleyes:

Asking $1200.00 Plus Shipping ( or B.R.O. )Still have Org Box In Nice shape...
Never Shipped anywhere But to Me (New) ....

Only Repair Ever Made Was Board Sensor !!! Removed the glass Lasted apx 1 month after that ( Now Has New Board Sensor) Has Been Cleaned and blown out after and during every carve , Have Used Down Draft Table And Vented out Muffler Attachment Wiped Down and Cleaned Etc.. Bits still look and feel sharp and new , Bought a Set of 3 quick Connectors from sears,No Problem getting bits out Just Lift QC up Twice bit Falls Out .3-4 hour carves Cable housing Just warm to touch Never HOT ,have run at temps Outside 35 degrees up to 90 degrees , Have carved Plastics,woods,plexi Glass,Corian,MDF,Fiber board,Perma Board (plastic/Vynil ETC. no problems ,Other Than MESS To CLEAN,..Still Looks NEW !!!Runs New , Does Speed Up After a Feew minitues into carve like it has TURBO Power (lol) I Guess They All Do ..
Thanks Dave
I Guess Its One Of The Good Ones !!!! Or Has Been So Far ...