PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where I can find a paw print

amanda0101
03-30-2008, 03:24 PM
Anyone know where I can find a dog paw print pattern? I have some but because I don't have the editor I can't get the border to go away no matter how much a raise or lower it. I will buy it if nobody has a pre-existing one. Thanks.

eromran
03-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Anyone know where I can find a dog paw print pattern? I have some but because I don't have the editor I can't get the border to go away no matter how much a raise or lower it. I will buy it if nobody has a pre-existing one. Thanks.

Maybe this will help.

Lin
03-30-2008, 03:37 PM
Amanda, This is one that I pulled from this forum and revamped a bit on the pattern editor...I'm thinking Phunk posted it a long time ago. Your welcome to it if it will work for you.
Lin

amanda0101
03-30-2008, 04:01 PM
Everyone! I tried to find some in the forum but when I did a search for "print" I got about a million results and "paw" is too small of a word. I really appreciate it!

Amonaug
03-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Everyone! I tried to find some in the forum but when I did a search for "print" I got about a million results and "paw" is too small of a word. I really appreciate it!

You can use quote around the words to make it one word but then it will only find posts with the exact words. For example "paw print" will find posts with paw print in it. If this forum would accept 3 letter words then paw print would then give all posts with paw and/or print in them.